Teza 130 SERIES
POCKET SLIDING DOOR SERIES
Teza POCKET SLIDING DOOR SERIES
Teza’s two panel sliding door reduces energy consumption as a result of insulating glass. Moreover, the sliding doors fit in multiple spaces and adds style. Furthermore, it is very durable and easy to use due to the aluminum material. This feature makes any interior space more open. Additionally, it enables indoor beauty in comparison to basic out-swing and in-swing doors.
1. The lifting sliding door system adopts the principle of lever, by gently turning the handle to control the ilfting of the door leaf.
2. When the handle is rotated downward, the door leaf is opened and fixed by the driver connected to it,
3. Make the pulley fall on the track of the lower frame, and drvie the door leaf up, at this time the door leaf is open (freely sliding and sliding)
4. When the handle rotates upwards, the pulley is separated from the sliding track, and the door leaf si lowered.
5. The door leaf presses the rubber strip on the door frame under the action of gravity, and the door leaf is closed at this time.