“Quality in not expensive, it’s Priceless”
Thank you for visiting and shopping at TEZA DOORS. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Local Shipping Policy (Ventura County, Los Aneles County, Orange County, San Diego County)
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 days. Orders are placed in queue for shipping after the final payment is received. Deliveries are scheduled for shipment by preferred shipping service at the time of scheduling. Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. Please allow for transit time after your order has been placed.
Teza Doors strives to comply with your needs as soon as we possibly can. Local deliveries take about one to two days for shipping. You are provided the order tracking number at the initiation of the shipping. Our delivery takes 5 to 10 days to deliver, depending on your proximity.
Custom orders could take longer than our standard shipping. You will be provided with an estimated time of delivery when a quote is issued.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All of our products are guaranteed by the manufacturer and insured by the shipping company to arrive in perfect condition. However, purchased items may be returned within 7 days of receiving shipment with the exception of custom orders (see section below for custom orders) won’t charge any restocking fee. Authorization from Teza Doors is required prior to the return of any item. Customers need to obtain a Return Authorization before shipping item back. Upon return, your item will be inspected. Exchanges, credits and refunds will be issued for the purchase price only. Any taxes charged will be refunded in accordance with state and local laws.
THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY WITH EVERY RETURN OR CANCELLATION AFTER AN ORDER SHIPPED:
- We offer a 30-day return policy on all non-custom orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- Please note that custom orders are non-refundable. Custom orders include any items that are specifically made or modified according to your specifications.
- To initiate a return, please contact our customer service within 30 days of the delivery date to obtain a return authorization.
- All returned items must be in their original condition, unused, and with all original packaging and tags intact.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of sending and returning the item(s) for a refund or exchange.
- It is recommended to use a reliable shipping method with tracking and insurance for the return shipment.
- The customer assumes all responsibility for any damage or loss that occurs during the return shipping process.
- Upon receiving the returned item, we will inspect it to ensure it meets the return policy criteria mentioned in Section 1.
- The refund will be processed within two weeks from the date of receiving the returned item.
- If the returned item does not meet the return policy criteria, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a restocking fee.
- A credit charge of 3.5% will be applied to the total invoice amount for all credit card payments.
- This credit charge is non-refundable and is subject to change without prior notice.
- We are not responsible for any damaged or missing items that are reported after the 5th day of the delivery date.
- It is important to inspect your order upon delivery and report any damaged or missing items within 5 days of the delivery date.
- Any reports of damaged or missing items received after the 5th day will be deemed as the order being complete and in good condition.
- Custom orders have a lead time of approximately 12-16 weeks from the point of purchase.
- Please note that this lead time is an estimate and may vary depending on the complexity of the custom order.
- All custom orders are non-refundable and cannot be canceled once the production process has started.
- By accepting and processing payment, you acknowledge that all the details provided on the invoice, including the billing and shipping information, item description, quantity, and pricing, are correct.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to review and verify the accuracy of the invoice details before making the payment.
- We sincerely appreciate your business and strive to provide you with the best products and services.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to assist you and ensure your satisfaction.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply to all orders that are returned after 7 days.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- No refund will be made for purchases until the items have safely arrived to our manufacturer’s facility.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable with the exception of damaged or defective merchandise.
- If a door is installed before return the customer is responsible for the frame charges.
- staining or any other modifications to the door will void ability to return.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements associated with the return of your merchandise. Items must be received back in their original and unused condition. Any and all related parts and assembly instructions received must be included with the item.
- Any damages or missing parts that are determined once your item is received back will be assessed and deducted from your refund, so please be sure to repackage your items safely and securely.
- Shipment refusals will be treated as a standard return, in which the above policy will apply.
- Refunds issued for returned orders are credited by Check, there may be a 5-7 business day processing time before you receive the refund check.
To obtain a Return Authorization please contact our customer service department.
Teza Doors will not assume the transportation charges for any products returned by any transportation agency or company for products purchased through Teza Doors.
TEZA INSTALLATION OF DOORS
Upon completion of door(s) installation, any additional service required by TEZA Products due to other contractors work after installation, will be subject to an additional service fee based on distance and service rendered.
Upon arrival to job-site, if installation crew deems the opening is not prepared correctly and can not do the installation, an additional installation fee will be imposed when the opening is corrected.
SALES OF MATERIALS:
The use of any payment other than a check or cash will be subject to the loss of 3.50% discount currently offered. Customer agrees to pay in full for all materials ordered.
Price quote good for 30 days, Checks payable to TEZA PRODUCTS ONLY. There are no returns or refunds without prior permission.
Customer is responsible for removal and replacement of alarms and door and window coverings.
Custom order doors begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
This limited warranty is effective for aluminum products manufactured by Teza.
Teza manufactures product which conforms to the specifications provided by distributors to be installed and used by the original end users in residential or commercial applications. Subject to the restrictions and provisions provided herein. Products are warranted to be free of defects that would render said Products unserviceable or unfit for ordinary, recommended use for a period of five (5) years from Invoice Date for Products used in residential applications, and for a period of two (2) years from the Invoice Date for Products used in commercial applications. For the purposes of this Limited Warranty, Invoice Date means the date on the invoice provided by Teza Products to the purchasing party of the Product.
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original User of the Product and is not transferrable or assignable for any reason whatsoever. No Distributor, dealer or representative has the authority to change or modify this Limited Warranty.
Installation is the sole responsibility of the Distributor, User, contractor, or their representative. Teza Products does not assume, and specifically negates, all responsibility and liability for work performed by any third party, including, but not limited, Distributors, Users, contractors, customers, and/or installers. Any warranty provided under this Limited Warranty is void if the Product is manipulated or changed in any way other than received or as states on the invoice.
If a Product is subject to a valid warranty claim in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, Teza Products will, at its sole and absolute discretion: (1) repair the Product; (2) replace the Product in the original condition supplied to the Distributor. If Teza Products elects to replace the Product, the warranty of the replacement Product shall be limited to the balance of the remaining warranty period for the original Product. Teza Products will not, under any circumstances pay for the cost of labor, installation, or finishing of a replacement of original product or for any other cost, expenses, fees, losses, harm, delays or incidental or consequential damages relating to the replacement of the Product, all of which shall be the sole responsibility of the person making the warranty claim. If Teza Products performs any on-site warranty work, claimant must provide safe access to the repair site, and claimant assumes all costs, coordination and liability for equipment required for worker’s access, safety, and wellbeing while work is performed. All defects must be reported within five (5) days of delivery of Product, or the Product shall be deemed acceptable and free from all defects.
After the 5 days Teza offers a one-time replacement of such defective hardware at no cost. However, shipping is the sole responsibility of the Distributor, User, contractor, or their representative and you must return the defective Hardware to Teza Doors at the designated address and in the designated box, with all accessories, parts and documentation included, within fourteen (14) days of receiving your replacement, Hardware. You will be asked to provide a payment card number to Teza when you initiate a warranty-based return. In the event you fail to return your defective Teza Hardware pursuant to the process and time frame specified by Teza, Teza Doors will charge the card you provided when you initiated your warranty-based return. This is your sole and exclusive remedy for breach of this limited warranty.
It is the sole responsibility of the Distributor, User, customer, contractor, installer, and/or finisher to fully inspect the Teza Product(s) for consistency between what was ordered and what was received, before removing/damaging any existing doors from the structure. If the Teza Products does not meet the specifications of the order, it must not be installed. Teza Products must be notified so the Product can be returned to the factory for correction. Under no circumstances should Teza Products that requires correction, be installed.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
The following shall not be considered defects and are not covered by this Limited Warranty
1. Improperly installed Products, including, but not limited to, any Product installed without a sill pan; structural integrity issues, improper sizing of header and movement or sagging of framing or header; flaws in building design or construction; slight expansion or contraction as a result of varying environmental conditions. Any water damage warranty claims must be in writing by the homeowner and or contractor, said warranty on any door system must have had a sill pan installed with the door system at the time of installation. A minimum of a 48″ solid patio cover or like must be over the doors to not allow rainwater to enter the home (Apply for only low track sliding doors).
2. Products which have been installed in locations or conditions that are inaccessible or where it would be unsafe for work to be performed on the product on site.
3. The replacement of factory-supplied components or modifications to our design.
4. Damage because of improper adjustment or lack of adjustment per manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Improperly maintained Products. Failure to perform normal homeowner’s maintenance as described in the document, Care and Handling Instructions for all Teza Products. In the event of a warranty claim, documented proof of regularly scheduled maintenance and cleaning may be required.
6. Products that have been altered after leaving Teza Products possession.
7. Units with electric operators installed after leaving Teza Products possession.
8. Damage caused by others or by any circumstance beyond the control of Teza Products, including but not limited to, damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, mishandling, corrosive fumes, condensates, or by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, tornado, or other acts of nature.
9. Attempts by persons other than authorized Teza Products representatives to repair Products.
10. Finish failures, discoloration or corrosion of aluminum material or any other component, such as, without limitation, handle sets, hinges, sills, etc. because of pollution or other corrosive substances such as harsh cleaners/substances, coastal saltwater, sand, or acid rain allowed to build up on surfaces.
11. Water, wind, or airborne particle penetration on any inswing system, and/or any Product without a standard Teza Products high track and/or sill pan designed for that Product system and any supplied High Track which has been modified.
12. Normal wear and tear or changes in the color of hardware finishes (example: tarnishing of brass).
13. Scratches or defects of any kind on the surfaces of glass, unless reported and photographed at time of product delivery. Glass breakage occurring after Product has left Teza Products possession, including spontaneous glass breakage.
14. Glass or frame with protective film still in place beyond a period of two (2) weeks (special front of sun).
15. Any glass supplied or installed by others.
16. Minor imperfections or occlusions in the glass that do not impede normal vision or performance of the Product, per ASTM Glass Viewing Guidelines. Offset reflections in dual glaze glass, which is a normal condition per ASTM Glass Viewing Guidelines.
17. The appearance of heat or haze marks in tempered glass. To produce and strengthen tempered glass the manufacturer must place it under very high compression on the surface and high tension in the core. This process of strengthening may be visible as a slightly iridescent color which is normally not visible, but which may become apparent only under certain conditions of illumination. This in no way affects the performance of tempered glass and will not render the glass defective.
18. Installations in structures that do not allow for proper drainage of moisture.
19. Condensation or frost on exposed interior or exterior surfaces of the Product. Condensation or frost is not a defect in the Product.
20. Improper screen assembly, installation (including screens installed on the exterior side of the door or window system), and usage, damage as a result of environmental conditions such as wind, normal wear and tear, but not limited to exposure to sun, rain abrasion, heat and/or cold, exterior application, damage to or contamination of screen cloth and other screen components by rough handling, misuse, abuse, or neglect, damage caused by humans or pets, including accidentally running, walking or falling into screen, damage and/or contamination by dirt, dust, pet hair/fur, salt, sand, water or any other debris.
SCREENS ARE NOT INTENDED OR DESIGNED TO KEEP PETS OR CHILDREN SAFELY CONTAINED AND MUST NOT BE FOR THIS APPLICATION USED.
NOTICE AND EXCLUSIONS APPLICABLE TO SEACOAST or SALTWATER ENVIRONMENTS
The air, climate and condition in Seacoast or Saltwater Environments is corrosive and abrasive which causes significant damage to Products installed in such areas. Even with constant maintenance, Products installed in Seacoast or Saltwater Environments will likely deteriorate at a faster rate than Products installed in other areas. If Products are installed within a Seacoast or Saltwater Environment, the following additional conditions and exclusions apply:
A. Salt and other potentially abrasive/corrosive substances must not be permitted to build up on any surface of a Product. All surfaces must be cleaned with a mild detergent soap and water once per month to keep surfaces free of such buildup.
B. Sand, dirt and other debris must not be allowed to build up on any surface or in any tracks or other recessed areas of the unit, including pockets as it will obstruct the free movement of hardware, causing damage and breakage. Sand is particularly damaging to tracks, rollers, weather stripping and other components on any door or window system and must be always kept out of such areas.
C. Hardware/handle sets/finishes and are not warranted in Seacoast or Saltwater Environments. It is to be expected that even if well maintained, hardware and handle sets in Seacoast or Saltwater Environments will have to be replaced (at homeowner’s expense) far more frequently than in other environments.
D. Any breaches in the exterior paint coating such as scratches, chips, or abraded areas must be repaired immediately. Under no circumstances can the metal substrate be left exposed to the elements.
E. Custom color aluminum paint finishes in a Seacoast or Saltwater Environment are warranted for one year.
F. Claims in Seacoast or Saltwater Environment as defined above must be made within thirty (30) days of the appearance of a defect. IF AN ORIGINAL USER HAS A WARRANTY CLAIM, the original User must immediately contact the dealer/rep from whom their Product was purchased. The dealer/rep will provide Teza Products with purchase and other information, so Teza Products can access and review the complete order packet to process a claim quickly and accurately. DEALERS: Please submit warranty claims in writing, including the Teza Products invoice number, within the temporal limitations provided by this Limited Warranty and prior to the beginning of any repair work to: Claims@tezadoors.com. All warranty claims must detail the date and location of purchase, the nature of the problem, and the name, complete address and telephone number of the person making the claim. Teza Products shall have a minimum of thirty (30) days to have any Product that is the subject of a Limited Warranty claim field inspected by a Teza Products rep.
This Limited Warranty sets forth Teza Products maximum liability for its aluminum Products. No Distributor, User, dealer, representative, or any other third party has the authority to change or modify this Limited Warranty in any manner whatsoever. Under no circumstances shall Teza Products be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damage.
LOST OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS
If you find any discrepancies in your delivered order, contact us at the time of delivery:
Phone Number: (818)818-6001
We have special shipping claims that are lodged if we find your request genuine.