Teza 185 SERIES
Slim Frame Sliding door SERIES
Teza SLIM FRAME SLIDING DOOR 185 SERIES
The sliding door can almost meet the designing needs of any consumer because of glass’s reprocessing, baking paint, sand blasting, toughening, special-shaped processing and other characteristics.
The sliding door is personalized , fashionable ,artistic and solid.
+ Thermal Break Aluminum
+ Luxury Designs
+ Powder Coated
+ Double Pane Glass
Teza 185 series has 1″ thickness on the panel frame. The size of sliding door each panel can be up to 72″ width each panel and up to 132″ height each panel. To comply with the build code, the minimum entrance door must be a minimum of 26”. The frame is 2” (frame thickness) by 1” (panel frame width). Each individual panel contains a high quality weather strip. The strip seals between each panel. This weather strip creates a barrier between the interior and exterior door frames. On this series handle and locks will be only from inside(from outside doesn’t have handle & lock)
See the products of this series
1. The lifting sliding door system adopts the principle of lever, by gently turning the handle to control the ilfting of the door leaf.
2. When the handle is rotated downward, the door leaf is opened and fixed by the driver connected to it,
3. Make the pulley fall on the track of the lower frame, and drvie the door leaf up, at this time the door leaf is open (freely sliding and sliding)
4. When the handle rotates upwards, the pulley is separated from the sliding track, and the door leaf si lowered.
5. The door leaf presses the rubber strip on the door frame under the action of gravity, and the door leaf is closed at this time.