Teza 120 series
SLIm frame sliDING DOOR SERIES
Teza ALUMINUM LIFTING SLIDING DOOR 120 SERIES
1. All sides of the door leaf and the frame body are sealed with weather strips, and the connection between the outer frame and the upper and lower rails is sealed with waterproof plugs, waterproof gaskets and other seals.
2 . The bottom track has 3 options low track, low track waterproof, high track, and the thickness of the profile is 2.0mm.
4. It can be used for lifting sliding door, fixed door, ordinary sliding and other design, and also be used as a magnetic levitation electric sliding door.
5. The glass can be tempered glass with tinted options or laminated glass with Florida hurricane rated.
- Thermal insulation
- performance: Uw1.7W/m2K
- Wind pressure resistance performance: 5000Pa
- Air-tightness coefficient: level 3
- Sound insulation performance: Rw35dB
- Watertight performance: 500Pa
Teza ALUMINUM LIFTING SLIDING DOOR SERIES
1. The lifting sliding door system adopts the principle of lever, by gently turning the handle to control the ilfting of the door leaf.
2. When the handle is rotated downward, the door leaf is opened and fixed by the driver connected to it,
3. Make the pulley fall on the track of the lower frame, and drvie the door leaf up, at this time the door leaf is open (freely sliding and sliding)
4. When the handle rotates upwards, the pulley is separated from the sliding track, and the door leaf si lowered.
5. The door leaf presses the rubber strip on the door frame under the action of gravity, and the door leaf is closed at this time.